Re: [drm/amdgpu] Driver crashes on 5.13.9 kernel

From: Kari Argillander
Date: Sun Aug 29 2021 - 13:35:04 EST

On Sun, Aug 29, 2021 at 06:38:39PM +0300, Skyler Mäntysaari wrote:
> Hello everyone on the list,

This is universal kernel list and it is not read by many. I have added
hopefully right list (amd-gfx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

> Subject: Re: [drm/amdgpu] Driver crashes on 5.13.9 kernel

I have no influence or knowledge about this driver, but I still try to
help because it seems good bug report. Have you test with 5.13.13 or
5.14-rc7. Does this work with some other kernel? If needed can you git
bisect if needed? You will probably get some support for it if needed.

Argillander