Re: [RFC v1 7/8] mshv: implement in-kernel device framework

From: Wei Liu
Date: Fri Jul 09 2021 - 15:14:18 EST

specifically On Fri, Jul 09, 2021 at 05:38:24PM +0100, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 09, 2021 at 04:27:32PM +0000, Wei Liu wrote:
> > > Then don't define your own structure. Use theirs.
> >
> > I specifically mentioned in the cover letter I didn't do it because I
> > was not sure if that would be acceptable. I guess I will find out.
>
> I only got patch 7/8. You can't blame me for not reading 0/8 if you
> didn't send me 0/8.

To be clear I did not blame you.

You were not CC'ed on this patch, so presumably you got it via one of
the mailing lists. I'm not sure why you only got this one patch. Perhaps
if you wait a bit you will get the rest.

But it is all good. I appreciate the fact that you took the time to go
over this patch and voiced your opinion.

Wei.