Re: How to use "DTV_FE_CAPABILITY" command for Frontend.h of Linux DVB

From: YP WU
Date: Fri Jul 02 2021 - 05:28:41 EST

Hello, Mr.Mauro,
<I need to understand more about the use case.
-> About use case, I describe below:

For our design of kernel, demod/tuner and LNB are registered to different frontend device nodes.
We want to implement property command to know if the frontend device node is LNB device or demod/tuner device.
If it is LNB device node, the value would return true
If it is demod/tuner device node, the value would return false.

Do you have better idea or suggestion for our usage?
Please let me know if your have better suggestion.
Very thank you for your help.

BRs,
YP