RE: [RFC 12/12] asm-generic: simplify asm/unaligned.h

From: David Laight
Date: Sat May 08 2021 - 10:19:10 EST

From: David Laight

That is the wrong asm.
You need the one where an input operand and output operand
share the same register and use it for the assignment.

I've been trying to get godbolt to do something useful.
But it seems to be stuck in C++ mode and is missing something like
sparc which definitely doesn't do misaligned accesses.

David

Registration No: 1397386 (Wales)