Re: [GIT PULL] ARM: at91: dt for 5.13

From: Nicolas Ferre
Date: Mon Apr 12 2021 - 07:42:54 EST

Arnd,

On 08/04/2021 at 22:15, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 6:35 PM Nicolas Ferre
<nicolas.ferre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 08/04/2021 at 17:24, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
Oh, got it: it's the upper case letter withing the etm hex address. I
used this one to mach what was done in the reg property. I'm fixing both
of them and sending the patch to the ml right now.

Ok

Tell me if I add it to a subsequent pull-request or if you prefer to
take it the soonest in order to not generate additional warnings upstream.

I'd like to have it before the merge window, but don't bother making it
an additional pull request if you already plan for another pull request with
5.13 material.

I don't plan to make another PR on DT for 5.13 so I would like you to take it as a patch.
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-arm-kernel/20210408164443.38941-1-nicolas.ferre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/

Thanks for your help. Best regards,
Nicolas

--