YOUR RELIEF PACKAGE.

From: SEPTEMBER 2020 LLC USA.
Date: Fri Mar 12 2021 - 00:42:23 EST

--
Dear Beloved.

A touching email i read now inspired me to do this. I have just
decided with the support of my family and foundation team to donate
the Sum of $500,000.00 USD to you and 3 other lucky individuals around
the world. I am donating these funds from my September ( $94.8 Million
Powerball Lottery Jackpot Winnings ) as COVID-19 package to you and
others i have randomly selected to better the lives of those around
you in this difficult times.

If you have received this message, Please get back to us with your
Full Name, Telephone Number and Country so that our Legal Team can
reach you.

Congratulations Again. You can read more about my amazing story online.

Chairman Board of Trustees,
September 2020 LLC USA.
530 Fifth Avenue.NY 10036, USA.