Hi Dear

From: calantha camara
Date: Tue Mar 09 2021 - 22:42:42 EST

My name is Miss Calantha Camara, i was born on 22 -3 -1992, never married, l am from Somalia in Africa,

I'M presently staying in a refugee camp in Dakar Senegal as a result of the political / religious crisis that has been causing problems in my country. Because of this problem I lost my mother and my father during this deadly Political War. That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in my country Somalia.

My Late father was a Successful businessman and also a politician supporting the Present Government, During this problem all the members of my family were Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed.

But I thank God I was in boarding school when this deadly incident took place. It is only myself who is alive but i don't have a home right now, I managed to make my way to another country Senegal where I am staying now and never pray to go back to my country Somalia Again.

Please, I have a reason why I contacted you but before that i would like to know about you what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself and the reason why I contacted you in my next mail.