Re: [GIT] SPARC

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Tue Mar 09 2021 - 14:29:06 EST

On Tue, Mar 9, 2021 at 11:08 AM David Miller <davem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'll make sure that gets into my next pull req, thanks.

Note that it's obviously always easiest for me to just ignore
something like sparc entirely, but on the other hand, particularly for
low-volume trees it's also ok to just say "I don't have anything
pending, here's the link to lore.kernel.org, can you apply that one
patch directly".

(And yes, I prefer lore.kernel.org over marc, although for single
patches it doesn't make much of a difference. For patch series, I find
'b4' so convenient that I definitely want the patch to show up on
lore.kernel.org).

I'll await your pull request or 'I have nothing else, take it from
xyz', this thread is otherwise archived for me as "done".

Linus