[RFT 0/3] clk: socfpga: minor cleanups and compile testing

From: Krzysztof Kozlowski
Date: Mon Mar 08 2021 - 13:24:40 EST

Hi,

A fix, cleanup and finally compile testing for SoCFPGA clock drivers.
I don't expect any functional impact, however please test on real
hardware.

I tested compile builds on few configuratins, so I hope kbuild 0-day
will check more options (please give it few days on the lists).

Best regards,
Krzysztof

Krzysztof Kozlowski (3):
clk: socfpga: allow building N5X clocks with ARCH_N5X
clk: socfpga: drop duplicated lines in Makefile
clk: socfpga: allow compile testing of Stratix 10 / Agilex clocks

drivers/clk/Kconfig | 1 +
drivers/clk/Makefile | 4 +---
drivers/clk/socfpga/Kconfig | 23 +++++++++++++++++++++++
drivers/clk/socfpga/Makefile | 5 ++---
create mode 100644 drivers/clk/socfpga/Kconfig

--
2.25.1