Re:

From: Ms Ross
Date: Sat Mar 06 2021 - 10:11:39 EST

I'm the above named person Ms. Siena Ross, It is the situation of
things surrounding me has made me to cry to you because I never knew
things would turn this way after a painful death of my beloved husband
during the Italian corona virus and I became sick since and very
unwell up to the dates so do not be afraid at all.

I have available investment funds worth (US$29.9 million)" I want you
to secure and invest this money partly for the benefit and education
of my 10 Years old son Ross Jr.

Your urgent response will be appreciated as I don't know what tomorrow
will result due to my recently sad medical reports.