Re: [GIT PULL] ARM: at91: soc for 5.12

From: Nicolas Ferre
Date: Fri Jan 22 2021 - 11:21:15 EST

From: Nicolas Ferre <nicolas.ferre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Arnd, Olof,

I'm taking back the lead on sending the pull-requests for AT91 and hope that I
didn't loose the knowledge in the meantime. Tell me if there's something I'm
missing. Thanks a lot to Alexandre who kept our flow steady and very
predictable during all those years!

Here are the first SoC changes for 5.12 which contain a single patch for multi
platform kernels.

I plan to send another pull-request for the SoC changes related to new sama7g5
that Claudiu sent to the mainling-list recently. I'll let it mature in
linux-next by the beginning of next week and will send another pull-request by
mid-next-week.
Tell me if you see a problem with this approach.

This all looks good to me, but I think I'd rather take the 'soc' pull request
into the v5.11 bugfixes, as this may already affect users on other machines.

I would also suggest adding a 'Cc: stable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' tag. If you like,
I can just cherry-pick that patch into the fixes branch and add it there.

Oh yes, that'd be good, indeed.

You can add the following tag:
Cc: stable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx #4.12+

Best regards,