Re: Re: linux-next: build warning after merge of the jc_docs tree

From: 司延腾
Date: Wed Jan 20 2021 - 22:21:34 EST

Sorry, I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, I do not quibble, but I have been studying for nearly a week, please pay attention to my future patches.

Thanks
Yanteng

&gt; 发件人: "Jonathan Corbet" <corbet@xxxxxxx>
&gt; 发送时间: 2021-01-14 07:27:30 (星期四)
&gt; 收件人: "Stephen Rothwell" <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
&gt; 主题: Re: linux-next: build warning after merge of the jc_docs tree
&gt;
&gt; On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 15:07:48 +1100