Fair Pay: DS X

From: Ywe Cærlyn
Date: Fri Dec 25 2020 - 05:37:04 EST

I tried indicating the Adamic guad as DS, which seems correct, and it works quite nice for me. It is from a simpler typeography, and later ofcourse it grew more complex.

The project is now DS X, and the philosophical background drives this, and should be Islam, perfected in all languages, which is work ahead for related people of La Guad.

And all information will be in the system, since the adamic society, and even before, and should be represented well. DS being a root factor in information systems, and the pointer is from the "Dispilio Tablet", and fits perfectly for this, and the coming fair pay background, with possible east/west political unity in this.

Low size computers fits, and it will be a low-jitter system, with economy opimized and positive cultural distinctions respected.

Serenity,
Ywe Cærlyn
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q