Linux man-pages maintainership adjustments

From: Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)
Date: Sat Dec 05 2020 - 05:22:14 EST

Gidday,

Anyone following linux-man@ in the last few months will
have noticed that Alejandro (Alex) Colomar has become
rather active in the project. Alex has kindly volunteered
to take up some of the work of maintaining the project.
In practice, that means he will be reviewing and merging
some of the patches that land on linux-man@ and I'll be
taking those changes from him to then push to
git.kernel.org.

After 16 years as maintainer, I'm very happy that Alex
has come along to help out. And to be clear, I'm not
planning to step away from the project any time soon,
but maybe one day I will return to being just a
contributor and no longer the maintainer.

Cheers,

Michael

--
Michael Kerrisk