Re:👍[Bernd Weber] (5)

From: Bernd Weber
Date: Sun Sep 06 2020 - 21:37:36 EST

📩 Salut. Ich hoffe, dir geht es ebenso gut wie mir.
https://bit.ly/3ju8TyT

Bernd Weber

9/6/2020 6:16:29 PM
Boots Retail USA, Inc. is a member of Walgreens Boots Alliance. This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected. It may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you should not copy it or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to another person. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. Messages sent to and from Walgreens Boots Alliance may be monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect our business. Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free. We cannot accept liability for any damage you incur as a result of virus infection.