Re: Linux 5.9-rc3

From: Sasha Levin
Date: Sun Aug 30 2020 - 19:58:13 EST

On Sun, Aug 30, 2020 at 04:20:17PM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
You all know the drill by now - another week, another rc.

A fair number of small fixes all over here, with a lot of noise spread
out fairly evenly due to the "fallhtough" comment conversion.

But while the fallthrough annotations are some fairly widespread
background noise, we've got the usual driver fixes all over (gpu, usb,
others). And architecture updates (arm64 stands out with both kvm
fixes and DT updates, but there's some x86 and powerpc changes too)

And misc changes elsewhere.

On the whole it's been pretty calm for being rc3. This is actually one
of the smaller rc3's we've had in recent releases, although that's
likely at least partially the usual timing issue (ie no networking
pull this past week).

So go out and test.

Is it possible you've forgotten to push? I don't see the tag/5.9-rc3
commit in your repo.

--
Thanks,
Sasha