[LINUX-KERNEL] - bpf batch support for queue/stack

From: Simone Magnani
Date: Fri Jun 26 2020 - 03:06:33 EST

Hi,

I'm Simone and I'm new to this community.
Lately, I've been working on in-kernel traffic analysis with eBPF and
the newest features released in the latest kernel versions
(queue/stack, batch operations,...).
For some reason, I couldn't help but notice that Queues and Stacks bpf
map types don't support batch operations at all, and I was wondering
why. Is there any reason why this decision has been made or it is just
temporary and you are planning to implement it later on?

Reference file: linux/kernel/bpf/queue_stack_maps.c (and all the
others belonging to the same directory)

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Simone