Re: [ANNOUNCE] Git v2.27.0-rc2

From: Kaartic Sivaraam
Date: Tue May 26 2020 - 15:25:41 EST

Hi Junio,

On 27-05-2020 00:17, Junio C Hamano wrote:
Shourya Shukla (4):
submodule--helper.c: Rename 'cb_foreach' to 'foreach_cb'
gitfaq: files in .gitignore are tracked
gitfaq: fetching and pulling a repository
submodule: port subcommand 'set-url' from shell to C

This is the only place where the `set-url` conversion from Shell to C is mentioned. I wonder if it's enough or if it needs a little bit more attention may be in the "Performance, Internal Implementation, Development Support etc." as it is a conversion of a submodule sub-command?

I'm not sure about the importance that these kinds of conversion require, thus the question :)

--
Sivaraam