[GIT PULL] Please pull exec fix for v5.7

From: Eric W. Biederman
Date: Sun May 17 2020 - 12:12:27 EST

Linus,

Please pull the exec-linus branch from the git tree:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ebiederm/user-namespace.git exec-linus

HEAD: f87d1c9559164294040e58f5e3b74a162bf7c6e8 exec: Move would_dump into flush_old_exec

While working on my exec cleanups I found a bug in exec that I
introduced by accident a couple of years ago. I apparently missed the
fact that bprm->file can change.

Now I have a very personal motive to clean up exec and make it more
approachable.

The change is just moving woud_dump to where it acts on the final
bprm->file not the initial bprm->file. I have been careful and
tested and verify this fix works.

Eric

---