Re: [ANNOUNCE][CFP] Power Management and Scheduling in the Linux Kernel IV edition (OSPM-summit 2020)

From: Juri Lelli
Date: Thu May 07 2020 - 03:29:56 EST

Hello,

On 19/12/19 11:35, Juri Lelli wrote:
> Power Management and Scheduling in the Linux Kernel (OSPM-summit) IV edition
>
> May 11-13, 2019
> Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna
> Pisa, Italy

Quick reminder that OSPM-summit IV edition is happening next week!

Not in Pisa (for obvious reasons :-/), but online, kindly hosted on LWN
BigBlueButton server. Thanks a lot to Jon and LWN for this opportunity.

> .:: FOCUS
>
> The IV edition of the Power Management and Scheduling in the Linux
> Kernel (OSPM) summit aims at fostering discussions on power management
> and (real-time) scheduling techniques. Summit will be held in Pisa
> (Italy) on May 11-13, 2020.
>
> Although scheduler techniques for reducing energy consumption while
> meeting performance and latency requirements are the prime interest of
> the summit, we welcome anybody interested in having discussions on the
> broader scope of real-time systems, real-time and non-real-time
> scheduling, tooling, debugging and tracing.
>
> Feel free to have a look at what happened previous years:
>
> I edition - https://lwn.net/Articles/721573/
> II edition - https://lwn.net/Articles/754923/
> III edition - https://lwn.net/Articles/793281/

[...]

> .:: ATTENDING
>
> Attending the OSPM-summit is free of charge, but registration to the
> event is mandatory. The event can allow a maximum of 50 people (so, be
> sure to register early!). Registrations open on February 24th, 2020.
>
> To register fill in the registration form available at
> https://forms.gle/7LfFY8oNyRxV1wuQ7

Since we don't have real rooms constraints, registration is still open.
Everybody is more then welcome to join us. Please use the form above to
register. Details about how to join will be provided after registration
completes. You can also reach out to me directly.

Schedule (still subject to small changes) is available at
https://bit.ly/2WAtsjy (CEST tz).

> .:: ORGANIZERS (in alphabetical order)
>
> Luca Abeni (SSSA)
> Tommaso Cucinotta (SSSA)
> Dietmar Eggemann (Arm)
> Sudeep Holla (Arm)
> Juri Lelli (Red Hat)
> Lorenzo Pieralisi (Arm)
> Morten Rasmussen (Arm)
> Claudio Scordino (Evidence SRL)

Thanks also a lot to Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Arm and
Evidence for helping put this together for the 4th consecutive year.

Looking forward to meet you all soon.. virtually. :-)

Best,

Juri