Please reply me

From: Mrs Bertha Kra
Date: Mon May 04 2020 - 15:52:20 EST

Dearest

It is with profound respect for your time, that I plead to state the
following few lines for your kind consideration, and I hope you will
spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with
sympathetic mind and understanding.

I am Mrs Bertha Kra I am 59 years old, I am dropping this short
message from my sick bed after been diagnosed from a long time cancer
of the blood.

>From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my
doctor has courageously advised that I may not live beyond the next
two months, this is because the Seriousness of the cancer has reached
a critical stage.

I am looking for a trust and Good someone to confide on.

I have a fortune/Project ($4.5M) I want to entrust into your care you
will use this money to help the needy, motherless, orphans and widows
because I am one . Please respond to me if you will promise to see
that my last wish is been accomplish to the Glory of God and humanity.

As soon as I hear from you, I will give you more information on this.

May God bless you real good Amen.

Mrs Bertha Kra