Re: [GIT PULL] clang-format for v5.7-rc3

From: Miguel Ojeda
Date: Tue Apr 21 2020 - 18:52:29 EST

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 11:17 PM Linus Torvalds
<torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well, not really. I _did_ check the commit message. It says nothing
> very useful at all, in that the kernel doesn't use C++ (aside from a
> couple of clang tests)

Apart from what Ian said, one of those is tools/perf/util/c++/clang.{h,cpp}
which use `namespace perf` (with non-indented contents), which is why
I mentioned in the PR email that the change aligns clang-format to the
current usage.

But yeah, perhaps I should have edited the commit message rather than
say it in the email in passing.

Cheers,
Miguel