Re: [1/2] Documentation: bootconfig: Update boot configuration documentation

From: Markus Elfring
Date: Fri Feb 28 2020 - 08:35:50 EST

>>> Oh, nice idea. Please contribute it :)
>>
>> Did you provide it (according to a RST include directive in the subsequent
>> update step)?
>
> No I didn't.

I hope that more progress can be achieved around the published suggestion
âbootconfig: Add EBNF syntax fileâ.
158278836196.14966.3881489301852781521.stgit@devnote2/">https://lore.kernel.org/linux-doc/158278836196.14966.3881489301852781521.stgit@devnote2/
https://lore.kernel.org/patchwork/patch/1200987/
https://lkml.org/lkml/2020/2/27/72

> I you think that is important, feel free to write up.

I am curious how the software development attention will evolve further.

> You have a parser code in the kernel already.

This software component is useful there.

> It might be not hard for you. :)

Some challenges are waiting on corresponding solutions.

Regards,
Markus