Urgent Attention Needed,

From: Mr. Lewis R.Moore
Date: Fri Feb 21 2020 - 09:28:18 EST

Urgent Attention Needed,

Your $2.5 Million USD draft Inheritance was paid out to us, by the United Nations and they have successfully succeeded with our term and service here at United Bank For Africa. They have now ordered us to take full Responsibility in the transfer process of your funds and thus commence the Immediate remittance of your funds to you. Your funds will be paid to you via our online service which can enable you transact with us online and make the transfer for yourself using your personal computer as listed bellow.

Western Union Transfer limit: $10,500.00 USD
Money Gram Daily Transfer:$10,500.00 USD
Online banking transfer Daily limit: $50.000.00

You can also apply for our visa card if you wish and we shall send it via dhl courier company. This means that you will Continuously receive the list amount from us as listed above as soon your online account is set. Fill the listed information bellow:

Valid ID:--------
Zip Code-------
Full Address:-------
Contact Phone:------