Compensation Fund

From: Edwin Green
Date: Thu Feb 06 2020 - 10:06:26 EST

Attn:Sir/Madam

I am Mr Edwin Green from United Kingdom London, I was directed by HSBC
& Chase Bank of UK to pay the sum of US$3,800,000.00 to you as a
compensation fund due to many fund transaction you were engaged in the
past, and you have spent your hard earn money finally did not receive
the fund.

Kindly respond to this message in order to direct you on how to
receive the fund by Bank Wire Transfer to any of your nominated bank
account within 5 days without any further delay.

I look forward to receive your urgent response. Call or whatsapp me on
the below phone number.

Email: dddgreen2014@xxxxxxxxx
Telephone: +447537130415
Regards