Re: [put pull] timestamp stuff

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Wed Feb 05 2020 - 01:53:35 EST

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 3:00 PM Al Viro <viro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> More 64bit timestamp work

Heh. pr-tracker-bot is not replying to your pull request, because you
misspelled the subject line ("put pull").

But pr-tracker-bot _also_ isn't responding to the one where that
wasn't the case:

[git pull] kernel-initiated rm -rf on ramfs-style filesystems

and I'm not seeing why that one wasn't picked up. But it seems to be
because it never made it to lore.

I see