re: drm/amd/display: make PSR static screen entry within 30 ms

From: Colin Ian King
Date: Fri Jan 17 2020 - 08:17:38 EST

Hi,

Static analysis with Coverity has detected a division by zero in the
following commit:

commit 5b5abe9526073ccbf3032d27b5864520829cdd9c
Author: Anthony Koo <Anthony.Koo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon Dec 9 17:26:34 2019 -0500

drm/amd/display: make PSR static screen entry within 30 ms

Specifically:

unsigned int vsync_rate_hz = 0;
struct dc_static_screen_params params = {0};
/* Calculate number of static frames before generating interrupt to
* enter PSR.
*/
unsigned int frame_time_microsec = 1000000 / vsync_rate_hz;

vsync_rate_hz is zero, and frame_time_microsec is being assigned a value
that is being divided by zero. I'm not sure why this is coded this way
and not sure what the fix is, hence I'm reporting the issue.

Colin