Leads On Embedded World 2020

From: Mary Smith
Date: Thu Jan 16 2020 - 01:30:51 EST

Hi,

I wanted to reach out you if there is any need of Email list of Embedded
World 2020 Attendees?

Industry verticals: Electronic Systems, Embedded Technology, Embedded
Systems, E-mobility and Distributed Intelligence

Each record in the list contains - Contact Name, Job Title, Company/Business
Name, Complete Mailing Details, email, Tel/Fax Number, Website/URL etc.

If you are interested, please let me know your thoughts, so that I can send
you the counts, samples and discounted pricing for your review.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Mary Smith
Senior Marketing Executive

We can also provide - Industry Specific List | Title Specific List |
Technology User List and many more.

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as
"Remove" in subject line