Re: cdrom: make debug logging rely on pr_debug and debugfs only.

From: Diego Elio PettenÃ
Date: Mon Nov 11 2019 - 07:21:52 EST

On Sun, Nov 3, 2019 at 4:00 PM Michal SuchÃnek <msuchanek@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> can you change cd_dbg to a macro that always prints the device name
> using pr_debug instead of removing it?

I can try doing that (need to figure out how, of course.)

Should I split the change that removes the debug parameter /
ERRORLOGMASK parts? To be honest those are the parts that appear more
of a duplication than the macro itself, so it might make sense to
remove the custom debug selection, and then add the device name on top
of that?

> Also consider adding some relevant mailinglist to cc. I think the
> MAINTAINERS even specifies linux-scsi for cdrom and/or sr.

Ack, will do that, sorry I appear to have missed it :(