Re: Truth in Software: Alexandre FranÃois Garreau: Will you try my free-software before condemning it. -- Threats of being "banned from conferences"

From: nipponmail
Date: Sun Nov 10 2019 - 16:22:12 EST

Oh great, threats and power-plays.

Alexandre FranÃois Garreau:

I am not asking you as a friend to "please review my game, oh great one". I am demanding that you actually use the free-software you blindly criticize. You then make demands "give me direct link, stop saying things I don't like, etc". It is your offense against me that you libel me and my work because you disagree with my (correct) opinions.

[Turn on javascript and let sourceforge resolve whatever mirror it wants to give you the link from (their JS is free software).]