Re: Coreboot vs Libreboot - GNU: Please use Coreboot without the blobs (compile time option). - Why the [edits]?

From: gameonlinux
Date: Wed Nov 06 2019 - 16:50:54 EST

Why did you edit my words of he (the libreboot maintain is a man: who had his genitals sliced off) to [she]? I did not authorize you do do that. Verbatim quotes are fine, changing words is not. The man is now a eunich, but he is not a woman (since he cannot have children). A woman without a womb is like a broken compiler: it's not a compiler: just the pieces that could have been one. Same with a man without genitals.

In america it is lauded when men have their genitals chopped off.
But when a man might hint at the wish to marry adorable young girls: america wants to kill and torture him.

RMS defended the idea of man+girl (paedophillia) being OK, 3 times, in his writings. He has now "walked that back" (sadly, we grieve) and tries to keep to the american religion: (because you all attacked him for deviating from your evil sick belief system.)

The old religions all support RMS's previous stance and more. America's new religion does not.

And the libreboot maintainer is a Eunich, NOT a woman - a he or a neuter.

I doubt he'll ever contribute anything much more after having his balls sliced off of his body. They usually lose the will.