Re: [GIT PULL] parisc architecture fix for kernel v5.4

From: Helge Deller
Date: Sat Nov 02 2019 - 04:52:03 EST

On 01.11.19 23:17, Linus Torvalds wrote:
On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 1:20 PM Helge Deller <deller@xxxxxx> wrote:

please pull a one-line fix for the parisc architecture for kernel 5.4 from:

You do say "one-line fix", but I'd still like to see a diffstat for it.
Pulled, but please check your pull-request script.

Oh, sorry. I deleted the diffstat manually by mistake before sending.
For the record, here is the changelog and diffstat again:
Sven Schnelle (1):
parisc: fix frame pointer in ftrace_regs_caller()

arch/parisc/kernel/entry.S | 2 +-

Helge