Re: mt76x2e hardware restart

From: Oleksandr Natalenko
Date: Tue Oct 15 2019 - 12:52:19 EST

Hey.

On 12.10.2019 18:50, Lorenzo Bianconi wrote:
sorry for the delay. Felix and me worked on this issue today. Could you please
try if the following patch fixes your issue?

Thanks for the answer and the IRC discussion. As agreed I've applied [1] and [2], and have just swapped the card to try it again. So far, it works fine in 5 GHz band in 802.11ac mode as an AP.

I'll give it more load with my phone over evening, and we can discuss what to do next (if needed) tomorrow again. Or feel free to drop me an email today.

Thanks for your efforts.

[1] https://github.com/LorenzoBianconi/wireless-drivers-next/commit/cf3436c42a297967235a9c9778620c585100529e.patch
[2] https://github.com/LorenzoBianconi/wireless-drivers-next/commit/aad256eb62620f9646d39c1aa69234f50c89eed8.patch

--