Re: Potential NULL pointer deference in spi

From: Yizhuo Zhai
Date: Fri Oct 11 2019 - 01:32:03 EST

Hi Eric:

My apologies for bothering, we got those report via static analysis
and haven't got a good method to verify the path to trigger them.
Therefore I sent those email to you maintainers first since you
know much better about the details. Sorry again for your time and
I take your suggestions.

--
Kind Regards,

Yizhuo Zhai