Re: linux-next: manual merge of the kselftest tree with the tpmdd tree

From: shuah
Date: Mon Sep 16 2019 - 10:05:32 EST

On 9/16/19 7:42 AM, Mark Brown wrote:
On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 03:16:54PM +0200, Anders Roxell wrote:

If I re-read the Documentation/dev-tools/kselftest.rst
I think the patch from the kselftest tree should be dropped.

I saw that I didn't send an email to the tpm maintainers or the tpm
list when I sent the
patch, I'm sorry.

If the change is fine that might be more trouble than it's worth, it's a
trivial add/add conflict. Up to those concerned though.

I usually handle these with sending a note to Linus in my pull request
and request him to pick the one from next. Dropping patch doesn't work
very well.

No worries I will handle this in my pull request.

thanks,
-- Shuah