[Resubmit] Read battery voltage from Logitech Gaming mice

From: Pedro Vanzella
Date: Thu Aug 22 2019 - 16:19:02 EST

Resumitting this after having rebased it against the latest changes.

The gaming line of Logitech devices doesn't use the old hidpp20
feature for battery level reporting. Instead, they report the
current voltage of the battery, in millivolts.

This patch set handles this case by adding a quirk to the
devices we know to have this new feature, in both wired
and wireless mode.

This version of the patch set is better split, as well as adding the
quirk to make sure we don't needlessly probe every device connected.