Confidential Please

From: Awatif Salah
Date: Thu Aug 22 2019 - 09:45:34 EST

Greetings,

I need a trusted and integrity person who has an account that can
receive huge amount of dollars? Reply so we can discuss details and
what will be your commission, I got your contact through our area of
commerce and the industry directory.

My name is Mrs. Awatif Salah Abdullah, the wife of former Sudanese
security chief Major General Salah Gosh Abdallah, please I need your
help because of the ban the United States of America impost on my
husband, myself and our daughter Miss. Shaimaa Salah Abdullah from
entering into their country.

please am very much aware that this platform is not a conducive arena
to contact unknown person for this, but I have to due to the situation
here now.

The transaction is genuine; I took the decision because of the
pressure on me to move for an exile with my daughter since my husband
has been placed on house arrest after the United States of America
announce the ban. Please I will explain more when I see your response
and please do threat this message confidentially.

Regards
Mrs. Awatif Salah.