NEED YOUR ASSIST PLEASE

From: Mrs Ann Johnson
Date: Fri Aug 16 2019 - 18:24:22 EST

Hello
My name Mrs. Ann Johnson from UK,I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have left to you. I am 59 years old and was diagnosed of ovarian cancer about 2 years ago immediately after the death of my husband, who had left me with everything he worked for. I have decided to donate/will Â9,500,000.00 pounds to you to help the motherless, less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows ,rather than allow my relatives to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly as i will be going in for an operation do not know if i will survived it. Upon receipt of your positive response along with your full contact details will notify my bank to presenting you as my next of kin/beneficiary to facilitate the funds disbursement to you.

God Bless you
Mrs. Ann Johnson