[ANN] kdevops - Linux kernel development devops framework

From: Luis Chamberlain
Date: Fri Aug 16 2019 - 04:09:00 EST

I'd like to announce my first release of kdevops [0] which I am happy to
share with the community. The goal behind this project is to provide a
modern devops framework for Linux kernel development. It is not a tests
suite, it is designed to *use* *any* test suites, and more importantly,
it allows us to let us *easily* set up test environments in a jiffie. It
supports different virtualization enviornments, and different cloud
environments, and supports different Operating Systems.

This is all built on top of ansible, vagrant and terraform. There's a
few demo projects which shows you how this can be used, one for fstests,
and another for selftests.

I've provided a bit more of details on my kernel blog [1]. Give it a
spin, and send rants / patches my way.

[0] https://github.com/mcgrof/kdevops/
[1] https://people.kernel.org/mcgrof/kdevops-a-devops-framework-for-linux-kernel-development

Luis