Re: Re: kernel panic: stack is corrupted in pointer

From: syzbot
Date: Tue Jul 23 2019 - 13:26:34 EST

Dmitry Vyukov wrote:
On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 10:58 AM syzbot
<syzbot+79f5f028005a77ecb6bb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> syzbot found the following crash on:
>
> HEAD commit: 1438cde7 Add linux-next specific files for 20190716
> git tree: linux-next
> console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=13988058600000
> kernel config: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=3430a151e1452331
> dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=79f5f028005a77ecb6bb
> compiler: gcc (GCC) 9.0.0 20181231 (experimental)
> syz repro: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=111fc8afa00000

From the repro it looks like the same bpf stack overflow bug. +John
We need to dup them onto some canonical report for this bug, or this
becomes unmanageable.

Fixes in bpf tree should fix this. Hopefully, we will squash this once fixes
percolate up.

#syz test: git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bpf/bpf.git

">" does not look like a valid git branch or commit.

#syz dup: kernel panic: corrupted stack end in dput