Re: linux-next: manual merge of the scsi tree with Linus' tree

From: Martin K. Petersen
Date: Thu Jun 20 2019 - 20:37:22 EST

Linus,

> That said, I would tend to trust the due diligence that Thomas, Greg &
> co have done, and am wondering why the scsi tree ends up having
> different SPDX results in the first place..

I left Christoph's patches in my 5.3 queue after Stephen let me know
about the treewide series because, well, it came from people with SCSI
affiliation and it got reviewed.

In any case I assumed the delta was formatting or purely cosmetic. I
don't recall there being any ambiguity about choice of license or SPDX
tag when I reviewed the patches.

I have been meaning to take a closer look but have had a critical fire
eating up a bunch of my time the last couple of weeks. I'll get to it...

--
Martin K. Petersen Oracle Linux Engineering