Gold Bars Purchase/Investment!!

From: Emmanuel Akwasi
Date: Mon Jun 17 2019 - 01:16:25 EST

Greetings

My name is Mr. Emmanuel Akwasi from Odikro Royal Family Upper East Region, Ghana. We are a group of local gold Miners and end sellers we are looking for a direct buyer or an agent who will help us look for buyer on Commission basis.

The Purity of our gold is 93% and 22Carats Plus and our price per kilo is affordable. We have 350 Kilos in Stock and we are looking for a buyer or an investor who will partner with us to invest in other of our 2 Concessions. Kindly contact me for me details if you are interested to work with us. Hoping to hear from you.

Regards
Emmanuel