I Need Your Trust

From: Sgt John Anup
Date: Sun Jun 16 2019 - 09:25:57 EST

I am Sgt John Anup,US Army base in Afghanistan for peace keeping,I have a
monetary proposal for you, I found your contact detail in a address journal am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $25,000,000 to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in Afghanistan, I we be given you 25% from it.This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved, if
interested,please Reply me on my Private email Below for more details;
sgt.johnanupsenapati@xxxxxxxxx
This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose, circulate in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this email or any attachments or use any part of it. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon such information is prohibited.
Any views, opinions, comments, statements of information contained in this E-mail, including any attachments (if any) are those of the author, their accuracy, completeness or correctness are not guaranteed. shall not be liable or responsible for any of such contents, including damage or loss resulting from any virus transmitted or any attachments by this E-mail."
Emails cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as the message and any attachments could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, delayed, incomplete or amended. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.