NOTIFICATION

From: NOTIFICATION
Date: Thu Jun 13 2019 - 11:10:53 EST

Dear Good day

It is with tears that i am writing to you i need your help and
assistance am an aging widow suffering from long time cancer of the
throat and I inherited from my late husband,and I need someone like
you a foreign partner that will withdraw this money then use for
better investments and charity in your country , i contacted you to do
this because i am seriously sick and i will not have time to do all i
have stated because of my health and the doctors have already told me
that i have few time to live so please if you are interested kindly
let me know immediately so that we can proceed because i am really
suffering from this illness cancer so please have mercy and pity on me
and help me get my funds transferred use it for Charity works or any
profitable venture that can help the poor and street children
especially, I accept this decision because I do not have any child who
will inherit this money after I die.

Warmest Regards,

Mme.Noura