Funding for business project

From: Mr Vincent Leung
Date: Mon Jun 10 2019 - 10:04:45 EST

Dear friend,

Good day to you and your family.

We are contacting you concerning funding of your business project. My
names are Mr Vincent Leung the Independent Financial Consultant We are
interested in a partnership with your company as we are seeking to
diversify our financial portfolio into a viable and lucrative business
project that worth it,

We are most interested in partnerships business ventures such as
Medical and Health care projects, Real estate projects, mining
projects, agricultural projects renewable energy projects, start-up
projects, and business expansions / Loan with lower rate,

Your swift response is highly needed.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Mr. Vincent Leung & Will Chen.