Re: Loan grant @affordable rate

From: Loan Grant
Date: Wed Jun 05 2019 - 23:33:07 EST

Hello Dear,

We are a large Company based in Istanbul Turkey and we offers flexible loans and funding for all projects for as low as 2% interest rate per annum for a period of 5-15 yrs .

We invite you to partner with us and benefit in our new Loan and Project funding program.

We can approve a loan/funding for up to USD$1 Billion or more depending on the nature of business so If you need loan/ funding and for more details Send us email to customers email address only at: Loan@xxxxxxxxxx

Note: We also pay 1% agents fee for each client referred to us by agent therefore if you know any one who need genuine loan you can refer to us and get 1%.

This is a Guaranteed loan/Funding and please reply only to this email address at: Loan@xxxxxxxxxx

Regards
Haider Dawber
Istanbul-Turkey