Re: Coccinelle: Searching for âwhen doneâ in function comments

From: Markus Elfring
Date: Wed Jun 05 2019 - 14:28:26 EST

> Does such a source code analysis approach indicate any details
> which should be improved for the affected software documentation?

I have constructed another SmPL script variant.

It can point out that the text â when doneâ occurs in comment lines before
48 function implementations which are provided by 20 source files of
the software âLinux next-20190605â.
Will this source code analysis result trigger further development efforts
around detection of unique wordings in these descriptions?

Regards,
Markus