Re: linux-next: manual merge of the thermal-soc tree with Linus' tree

From: Eduardo Valentin
Date: Tue May 14 2019 - 10:17:43 EST

Hey Stephen,

On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 02:40:06PM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Eduardo,
>
> On Mon, 13 May 2019 20:44:11 -0700 Eduardo Valentin <edubezval@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for spotting this. I am re-doing the branch based off v5.1-rc7,
> > where the last conflict went in with my current queue.
>
> Its really not worth the rebase. Just fix the build problem and send it
> all to Linus.

Yeah, I think I was not super clear in my first email. I am about to
send the content of my branch to Linus. This specific conflict was
because a change in MAINTAINERS went in before the change I have in it,
causing a conflict there. The rebase is simply to make it easier for him
to pull when I send the git pull.