Re: Linux v5.1.1

From: Bhaskar Chowdhury
Date: Sat May 11 2019 - 02:22:16 EST

"Dinner happened before I could get to them all :)" he he he he Greg! :) ROFL
On 07:52 Sat 11 May , Greg Kroah-Hartman wrote:
On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 09:47:14PM +0200, Sedat Dilek wrote:
Hi Greg,

I have seen that all other Linux-stable Git branches got a new release.

What happened to Linux-stable-5.1.y and v5.1.1 release?

Dinner happened before I could get to them all :)

Is there a show-stopper?

Nope, nothing was "supposed" to be released until today, according to
the -rc announcement, so there's no real issue.

Dealing with 5 stable trees at once is not trivial, please give us a
chance...

greg k-h