Re: clk/clk-next boot bisection: v5.1-rc1-142-ga55b079c961b on panda

From: Guillaume Tucker
Date: Thu Apr 25 2019 - 13:44:23 EST

On 25/04/2019 18:28, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 07:40:28AM -0700, Tony Lindgren wrote:
>
>> Hmm do you guys have some index page of all the found "boot bisection"
>> issues that I can check every morning while drinking coffee? :)
>
> Sadly there's no web UI for this bit of the system. The nearest would
> be trying to find the reports on LKML but that is suboptimal.

Quite:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lkml.org+%22boot%20bisection%3A%22

Also there aren't that many bisections, maybe a couple per month.
I think we could cc the KernelCI reports mailing list, or maybe
have a new list, for people who want to receive all the bisection
reports. There should be more as we keep adding trees and
especially when we start bisecting test suite results, not just
boots.

Guillaume